We are a group of researchers, scholars and senior IT engineers with varied backgrounds. Most of us hold advanced degrees in quantitative disciplines. We see abundant opportunities in the highly volatile yet rapidly growing blockchain industry, and decided to set up a scientific publisher intended for the welfare of the most. We endeavor to benefit all authors, editors, reviewers and Member Guarantee holders with our innovative ownership distribution system.
Founder: Wayne Yip, PhD
- Many years of quantitative alpha research experience in hedge funds. Familiar with asset management and philosophy. Managed and researched market neutral equity portfolios and strategies in renowned quantitative hedge funds with good performance. Participated in the search of Higgs boson in Fermilab. B.S. in Physics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC); Ph.D. in Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- John G., PhD: B.S. & M.S. in Peking University, summa cum laude; Ph.D. & Postdoc in Harvard University, focusing on applied machine learning, statistical inference, asset pricing in emerging financial sectors. Course Designer and Head Tutor at HarvardX.
- Heming Z., PhD: Program director in Data Engineering, Insight Data Science, and served as an assistant professor in Rush University Medical Center and Boston University Medical Center. B.S. in Physics, University of Science and Technology of China; Ph.D. in Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Jing Y., PhD: B.S. in Biosciences, University of Science and
Technology of China; Ph.D. in Cell Biology and Genetics, National University of Singapore. Concentrating on quantitative research and trading.
- Joan C.: Senior data analysis engineer in renowned fin-tech company, senior developer and open-source contributor of the Ethereum community. B.S. in Shanghai Jiao Tong University; M.S. in Computer Science, Columbia University.
- Jackey Y., PhD: Serial entrepreneur and seasoned investor with tech background.
- We are actively looking for more partners! Let us know if you are interested.
- Yu Tian, PhD: Professor and doctoral supervisor in University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS). Visiting scholar at Center for Theoretical Physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. B.S. in Physics, Zhejiang University; Ph.D. in Physics, Peking University; Postdoc in Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science.