Article Support Program
- The program is for invited authors only. Please fill the form if you don't have it and would like to apply.
- Contingent on the article nature, we compensate 500 Member Guarantee, and the author is required to make the following statement 'This article is supported by commfoundation.org' at the beginning of the article if it's being posted on a publication channel or on social media. Your work needn't be quantitative as long as it's informative.
- The support program covers articles on all disciplines, as long as they are posted with the statement and meet the qualifications - well written and informative (1000 words at least).
- The support statement should stay with the article permanently except in the case of force majeure. We reserve the right to cancel the author's future benefits if it is removed purposefully.
- Limited 3 articles per week per person. Links or snapshots must show timestamps.
- Please send us your article links (or snapshots with timestamp), your real name and wallet address once you accumulate over 5 articles. You can email us at email@example.com with the following title 'article support program claim from [your_name]'. Or simply fill this form to claim Member Guarantee.
- We will verify your links and issue the compensation to the first email claiming these articles, which should be undoubtedly the real author if you exercise caution. Please allow a week for us to process the claim.
We will announce one week in advance before any short-term quests stop. Please follow this page closely.